Zabel A100, A300, A600™-12 Series
The original Zabel® Disc Dam Filter was patented in 1959. The 12” series filters have been filtering wastewater longer than any other filter in the wastewater industry. In 2000 Zabel made the best even better by introducing a complete redesign of the original with more great features and finer levels of filtration. In 2006, Polylok, Inc. purchased the Zabel filter line and with the benefit of our in house engineering department, we are continuing to improve the product line.
- Available lengths 20", 28" & 36"
- Available level of Filtration A100 1/16", A300 1/32", & A600 1/64"
- Flow Rates between 5,700- 10,000 gpd
- Optional SmartFilter® switch and alarm
- Versa-Case with built in reducer/adapter and allows solvent welding to either 4" or 6" SCH 40 pipe
- Independent research has shown the A100-12 decreases TSS by 50-90% and CBOD5 by 20-40%
- Optional gas deflector & automatic shut-off ball on the 12 x 20 filters
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 46